AILET(All India Law Entrance Test)
All India Law Entrance Test also called as AILET is conducted for the admissions to the B.A LLB programmes offered by National Law University, Delhi. The exam is conducted in the offline mode. Negative marking is applicable since 2017. AILET 2019 will be conducted in more than 21 cities in India. All India Law Entrance Test offers 83 seats to five-year integrated law programme (B.A LLB). AILET 2019 is an annual exam. Candidates who qualify the examination are further called for the counselling and admission procedure conducted by NLU Delhi.
AILET 2019 Eligibility Criteria::
1. The Eligibility Criteria for AILET 2019 will be available online.
2. Candidates must have completed 10+2 with Senior Secondary System or equivalent examination from a recognized board\
3. Candidates should have a minimum 50 per cent marks in his/her qualifying examination
4. There is no age bar for candidates who wish to apply for AILET 2019 as per the Supreme Court’s stay on age bar in 2017
5. Candidates appearing for Class XII examination are also eligible to apply for AILET 2019.
Mode of Application:: Online and Offline
Mode of Payment:: Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Demand Draft | Bank Challan | Other
|General, OBC||Online||Female, Male||₹ 3050|
|ST, SC||Online||Female, Male||₹ 1050|
1. Candidates must make sure to fill up and submit the application form before the deadline mentioned.
2. While filling the application form of AILET 2019 candidates need the following -A valid email-id, A valid mobile number, Scanned photograph and signature of the prescribed format.
3. The application fee can be submitted in both online and offline mode. AILET Application Form 2019 is different for different categories.
4. Candidates need to first register themselves before moving to the application filing process
AILET Exam Pattern 2019 – Subject-wise distribution for BA LLB
The exam pattern of AILET 2019 is as follows
1. The examination will be conducted in the offline mode
2. The language of conduct will be English
3. The examination will be conducted for a duration of 1 hour 30 minutes
4. There will be ‘Objective type questions’
5.150 questions will be asked for a total of 150 marks
6. Negative marking will be applicable (One mark for correct answers and 0.25 will be deducted for every incorrect answer)
7. Subjects for examination are English, General knowledge, legal aptitude, logical reasoning and elementary mathematics
AILET Exam Pattern 2019::
Subject-wise distribution for BA LLB::
S.No Sections No. of questions Marks
1. English (35) 35
2. General Knowledge (35) 35
3. Basic Mathematics (10) 10
4. Logical Reasoning (35) 35
5. Legal Aptitude (35) 35
Total(150) 150 marks
AILET 2019 Counselling
Mode of Counselling: Offline
AILET Counselling 2019 will be conducted for candidates who have qualified the AILET 2019 entrance exam for BA LLB. The counselling process of AILET 2019 will be conducted in the offline mode. AILET 2019 counselling will be conducted at NLU Delhi campus as per the category of the candidates.
Candidates called for counselling must carry along with them the following documents
1.AILET 2019 Admit Card
2.AILET 2018 Scorecard or admission letter being issued by NLU Delhi.
3.Self-Attested copy of Marks Statement of 10th and 12th board examinations.
4.Self-Attested copy of Transfer Certificate.
5. Self-Attested copy of Character Certificate issued by the last school attended.
6.Demand Draft of Rs. 50,000 drawn in favour of ‘The Registrar, National Law University Delhi’, payable at New Delhi.