The Society for Advancement of Criminal Justice (SACJ) at West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (WBNUJS), Kolkata, invites you to participate at our annual event, the NUJS-SACJ National Judgement Analysis Competition, 2019.
The competition envisages participants to provide a holistic and in-depth critique or analysis of a recent judgement of the Supreme Court of India. The submission must reflect a thorough understanding of the principles of criminal law, its interplay with society, and its relationship with the conception of morality.
Participants may choose any of the following recent judgements for the purpose of this competition:
1) Joseph Shine v. UOI (decriminalization of adultery)
2) Independent Thought v. UOI (narrowing the marital rape exception)
3) Navtej Johar v. UOI (Decriminalization of homosexual sex)
Last Date for registration: January 31, 2019.
Date of the Quiz: February 12, 2019.
First Prize: Rs. 5.000/-
Second Prize: Rs. 3,000/-
Third Prize: Rs. 2,000/-
The top 10 Rank holders shall also be given merit certificates.
Certificates of participation shall be issued to all.
Registration Process click here
1. Registration Fee: Rs 500/-
2. The bank details to make the payment can be found below as well as in the attached rules.
DBT/NEFT/RTGS/ UPI are modes of payment.
Beneficiary: “The Society for Advancement of Criminal Justice”
Acc No: 520101247040645
Corporation Bank, NUJS Branch.
3. This Google Form has to be filled with the payment details to complete your registration. Registration shall be completed only when the above mentioned Google Form is filled.
All other necessary details are mentioned in the rules and brochure.
For any query, please mail us at email@example.com.
Or, call at:
8961564475 (Malyaban Sen)
7044117831 (Anushka Sharma)
9479983286 ( Jasmine Khan)
For updates, follow on Facebook and for full details, visit the official website given here.